Licensed Psychologist for over 20 year. Currently: individual training and supervision in Jungian psychology under Dr. Stephen Martin, Jungian Analyst, 2018 - Present. I presented at the International Society for Psychological and Social Approaches to Psychosis (ISPS) in 2011 - 17th International Congress for the Psychological Treatments of Schizophrenia and Other Psychoses, Debrovnik, Crotia. Topic: Coming Apart & Coming Together: The Episodic Experience of One Man's Disintegration of Self and The Story of his Reintegration. I presented at the ISPS 2013 Conference in Warsaw Poland, Topic: Panic Attacks, Trauma and Psychosis: Combining Rational Emotive, Cognitive Behavioral and Psychodynamic Therapies – A Conversation and Case Review. I also presented at the International Forum for Psychoanalytic Education (IFPE) - 2015 IFPE Conference - Vulnerability and Its Discontents, Philadelphia, PA, I was part of a "Dialoguing Panel/Presentors" on the topic of Fear, Trembling, and Transformation. I also attended the 2012 International Society for Ethical Psychology and Psychiatry Conference, "Alternatives to Biological Psychiatry: Treatments That Work," in Philadelphia, PA
The Philadelphia Center for Psychoanalytic Education:
1) Boyhoods: Development and Defense, 02/04, 02/11, 02/18 and 02/21 2004, Presenter: Ken Corbit, Ph.D.
2) When Diagnoses Obscure the Real: Ethical Considerations Surrounding Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, 03/21, 2009, Presenter: Ghislaine Boulanger, Ph.D.
Philadelphia Society for Psychoanalytic Education:
3) Helping People with PAranoid Dynamics: What the DSM Doesn't Tell You, 01/31, 2009, Presenter: Nancy McWilliams, Ph.D.
Philadelphia Society for Psychoanalytic Psychology:
4) The Analytic Relationship and the Dialogue of the Unconscious: A Clinical Workshop, 10/30, 2010, Presenter: Anthony Bass, Ph.D.
5) Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy of Psychosis: The Treatment of Choice and Clinical Conversations on Difficult Therapeutic Issues, 11/04 2012, Presenter: Bertram Karon, Ph.D.
6) Working with Intense Shame and Negativity in Psychotherapy: Advantages of a Multiple Self-State Model of Mind, 03/03, 2018, Presenter: Richard A. Chefetz,