Welcome to the new PSPP website. We have many new changes and additions that will help your online experience with PSPP. To start with, you can always access your account by logging in with your email and password. Since this is a new launch you will need to set a new password. Here are the steps and images provided for clarity, please read this whole page.
- Click on “Member Log In” on the top right
- Enter your email address and then click “FORGOT PASSWORD”
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org titled “Password Reset”. Please click on the link inside it.
- You will be taken back to the new PSPP website to enter your new password. Please note that a mix of uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers will strengthen your password.
- After entering your new password, you will have to click on “Member Login” again on the top right, and log in with your new password.
- After logging in, there are 2 options on the top right for your PSPP Account and PSPP Directory. Please note that these are independent of each other!
- To create your brand new PSPP Directory listing, please click “My Directory” and then “Create Listing” where you will add your practice information. You will NOT show up on the PSPP Member Directory until you complete this step!
- To change your mailing address for PSPP mailings, please click “My Account” and update your information there.
- Always scroll to the very top of the screen to get to the Account menu.
Lets get started… Please scroll to the very top and click the log in button at the top right.
On the next page click forgot password and you will be emailed a link to reset your password. Please check your spam/junk-mail folder if you don’t see it. Your user name is your email, you will always use your email and the new password you create to log in.
If you run into difficulty please contact our webmaster who will be more than happy to walk you through the process. You can email directly at email@example.com